Full Job Description
• Understand business problems and suggest technology solutions
• Drive Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology(POT) evaluations
• Lead engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications using variety of languages and tools/technology stacks.
• Publish and update technical architecture and user/process documentation.
• Architect, design, build and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers.
• You will need to exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with business, product, engineering and management across different geographic locations
• Create and recommend solution design options factoring in requirements, standards and current Infrastructure environment. Communicate and present solutions to the other stakeholders
• Guide and mentor others members in the team to promote highly technical and self-sufficient teams.
• Bachelor’s/master’s degree and 10 to 14 years. of experience in Computer Science
• 8 or more years of experience with Java (Spring MVC, Hibernate) in building multi-threaded high performance scalable applications
• 5+ years. of experience with NoSQL such as Couchbase, Cassandra, Mongo DB etc.
• 5+ years of experience with Microservices / SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), RESTful web services
• 2+ years exp in the area of big data, machine learning, GPU Computing and Deep Learning.
• Hands on in Architecting and developing large scale Core Java applications
• Deep Understanding of Application and Infrastructure as well as overall Operations/Network Management eco-systems for efficient operations management
• Strong experience on building distributed large-scale systems – Hadoop/HDFS, Kafka, Storm/Flink, etc.
• Experience in Real time applications, Transactional Systems, Encryption
• Exposure to Spark(ML package) or Python(scikit-learn) or R.
• Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
• Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and data stores
• Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
• A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles