Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Protect Your Privacy and Safety
Effective Date: October , 2012 till the next update
Information We Collect
We may obtain information about you from various sources, including our Site, when you email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events, contests or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties and publicly available information.
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your Personal Information, if you choose to provide it or if we obtain it in the manner described above. You do not have to give us any Personal Information in order to perform job searches or to read the content portions of the Site.
- Your demographic information (such as zip or postal code, occupation, education and experience, and if you choose to provide it, age, gender and race or ethnicity).
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Maintain a record of the jobs you view or apply to on our Site.
- Inform you of relevant job postings that may be of interest to you.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests (such as relevant services, educational or other career development opportunities); enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media; and solicit your feedback and input. These communications will contain links for preference management and, where appropriate, unsubscribe links should you decide you do not want to receive further communications.
- Manage your participation in our events and other promotions, where you have signed up for such events and promotions.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our Site, mobile applications and social media assets, and the jobs viewed or applied to on our Site.
- Enforce our Site’ Terms and Conditions.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
INFORMATION/DETAILS WE MAY SHARE
About Cookies and Third Party Advertisers
A “cookie” is a text file that website send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” is also called a Web bug or a pixel tag or a clear GIF. Used in combination with cookies, a Web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, that is placed on a Web site or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the Web site or sending the e-mail.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not owned by Inityjobs In addition, if you are using our App through a social networking site, remember that our Apps may be served by or hosted by other sites. These other sites or linked third-party sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those sites. We are not responsible for the content of any sites not owned by Inityjobs, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
Inityjobs maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the Personal Information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private. As a user of the Site, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Site, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Site.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your Inityjobs account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our Site. Please note that we will never ask for your Inityjobs account user name or password via email.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
How to Contact Us