Briefing of the Job Opening
|Job location- City||Bhubaneshwar|
|Educational Qualifications||12th pass, BSc, Graduate, Honors, Post Graduate, Science Graduate, Phd, Under Graduate|
|Work Experience Required||Fresher Experienced Both|
|Total number of openings for the Hiring||1211|
|Last date to Apply for the Job Vacancy||28-06-2017|
Full Job Description
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruits for 1211 Non Faculty (Group B) Positions. | Candidates with 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree/ Graduation/ MBBS/ B. Sc/ Post Graduation Degree/ MDS/ MS/ DNB/ MD/ M. Sc/ Ph. D Can Apply on or before 28-06-2017 for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – 1211 Non-Faculty (Group-B) Vacancies – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar, Odisha has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 1211 Non-Faculty posts (Group – B) on direct recruitment basis. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the AIIMS official job advertisement can submit their application through Online on or before 28-06-2017. Other details given in the AIIMS Bhubaneswar notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 1211
Name of the Posts:
• Public Health Nurse: 01 Post
• Staff Nurse Grade I (Nursing Sisters): 127 Posts
• Staff Nurse Grade II (Sister Grade II): 800 Posts
• Maternity & Child Welfare Officer: 01 Post
• TB & Chest Diseases Health Assistant: 02 POsts
• CSSD Technician: 06 Posts
• Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor): 09 Posts
• Technical Assistant/ Technician: 64 Posts
• Technical Assistant/ Technician (Nuclear Medicine): 01 Post
• Radiographic Technician Grade I: 15 Posts
• Radiotherapy Technician Grade II: 02 Posts
• Audiomerty Technician (ENT): 01 Post
• Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech Therapist: 01 Post
• Technical Officer (Opthal)(Refractionist): 04 Posts
• Electro Cardiograph Technical Assistant: 01 Post
• Technical Officer (Dental Technician): 04 Posts
• Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
• Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist): 04 Posts
• Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
• Technician Prosthetic & Orthotic (Technical Officer): 01 Post
• Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
• Dietician: 12 Posts
• Medical Social Service Officer Grade I: 15 Posts
• Medico Social Worker: 03 Posts
• Psychiatric Social Worker: 03 Posts
• Vocation Counsellor: 01 Post
• Health Educator (Social Psychologist): 01 Post
• Medical Record Officer: 04 Posts
• Laundry Manager: 01 Post
• Warden (Hostel Warden): 03 Posts
• Lady Hostel Warden: 02 Posts
• Librarian Grade I: Documentalist: 01 Posts
• Librarian Grade III: 04 Posts
• Bio Medical Engineer: 01 Post
• PACS Administrator (Technician Officer – Photography): 01 Post
• Gas Officer/ Manager/ Supervisor: 01 Post
• Assistant Engineer (A/ C&R): 01 Post
• Junior Engineer (A/ C&R): 04 Posts
• Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
• Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
• Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
• Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant): 04 Posts
• Chief Cashier: 01 Post
• Assistant Administrative Officer: 02 Posts
• Office Assistant (NS): 43 Posts
• Legal Assistant: 01 Post
• Jr. Reception Officer: 02 Posts
• Transport Supervisor: 01 Post
• Assistant Security Officer: 01 Post
• Private Secretary: 05 Posts
• Personal Assistant: 06 Posts
• Assistant Stores Keeper: 01 Posts
• Store Keeper: 20 Posts
• Sr. Hindi Officer: 01 Post
• Junior Hindi Translator: 03 Posts
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
For Public Health Nurse posts should have acquired B. Sc (Hons.) Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University + 2 years relevant experience.
For Staff Nurse Grade I (Nursing Sisters) posts should have acquired B. Sc (Nursing) (4 years course) from a recognized Institute/ University with 03 years experience as Staff Nurse Grade II in a minimum 100 bedded Hospital/ Health care Institute.
For Staff Nurse Grade II (Sister Grade II) posts should have acquired B. Sc (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognized Institute/ University.
For Maternity & Child Welfare Officer posts should have acquired Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
For TB & Chest Diseases Health Assistant posts should have acquired B. Sc (Hons) Nursing from a recognized Institution/ University.
For CSSD Technician posts should have acquired B. Sc (Microbiology or Medical Technology) with 3 years experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded Hospital.
For more Qualification details refer to the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification.
Applicant’s age limit should be 21 – 35 years for Post (01 to 03, 05 to 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 32, 34, 35, 44, 55), 21 – 30 years for Post (04, 13, 15, 17 to 20, 43, 45, 46, 49). For more information details refer the notification.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Computer Based Test/ Written Test.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 1000/- through Online mode only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Posts:
Persons willing to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar posts can send their application through Online on official Website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in on or before 28-06-2017.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-06-2017.
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles