Briefing of the Job Opening
|Job location- City||Delhi-NCR|
|Educational Qualifications||BA, BBA, BCA, Bcom, B.E, BSc, Btech, Computer Science, Graduate|
|Salary Range||1-2 Lacs CTC|
|Work Experience Required||Fresher Experienced Both|
|Total number of openings for the Hiring||2|
|The Job Opening is being Published by||Company|
|Company or Consultancy Name||Rustagi Technologies|
|How to apply for this Opening?||Via the below mentioned contact details|
|Contact Details for Applying to This Job||9891110066|
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Interested candidate share their CV at [email protected] / Call 9891110066
Full Job Description
SEO Jobs in Delhi for Graduates. Rustagi Technologies, Delhi
Job vacancies for SEO Executives- 02
Office No. 77, Second Floor, DSIDC Complex, Mata Sundari Road, New Delhi, India 110053
– Candidate must have experience on On page optimization and off page optimization according to latest google updates.
– Candidate must have knowledge in keywords analysis.
– Candidate must have experience on Google Penguin, Panda and Humming Bird updates.
– Candidate should have Implemented latest SEO strategies to increasing site ranking.
– Solving issues in HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation.
– Develop link building strategies including Blogs, Articles and social Media.
– Monitoring Google Analytic and Webmaster tool.
– Stay updated with current search engine news and trends.
– Research work for New strategies
– Ensure Quality in the work.
– Communication Skills should be strong.
– A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
– A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
– Candidate must have knowledge of adwords,funnel linking,link building.
-A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
No of Vacancy: 2
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary-Best in the industry
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Qualification : Graduate
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles