Oracle DBA Developer IT Software Job Openings in Pondicherry in Redleaf Technologies Pvt Ltd for B.E, MCA, CS
- State/ Region: Puducherry
- Job location- City: Pondicherry
- City (Other): pondicherry
- Postal Code of the location: 605 005
- Educational Qualifications: B.E, Computer Science, MCA
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 20
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Redleaf Technologies Private limited
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 0413-2205233
- Listed: 2017-03-01 11:04 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Redleaf Technologies Pvt Ltd
Landmark:Indira Gandhi Statue
IT Software Jobs in Pondicherry for Oracle DBA Developers for B.E, MCA, Computer Science Graduates.
Number of Job vacancies for Oracle DBA Developers: 20
Job Opening for Oracle DBA Developer in this role, the developer will help design, code review, and deploy quality database solutions that are consistent with project objectives, technology, architecture standards and departmental best practices.
The developer will design and implement database strategies, administer enterprise-wide data architecture, and provide daily monitoring of all applicable application databases.
Specific responsibilities include:
Perform database performance and growth monitoring
Assist developers with database activities
Oracle Database- SQL and PL/SQL optimization including performance tuning, query optimization and supportability.
Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams
Database and data change management including maintenance of multiple development, test, QA, and production environments. Responsible for deploying approved changes through the various stages of the development life cycle
Manage in Oracle database design and code reviews
Design, develop, implement, and maintain
PL/SQL utility software to be utilized by development teams to perform common database tasks
An automated, controlled, and consistent database change management process
Assist architecture team develop and maintain documentation and standards
Develop and implement database security policies and procedures, in line with corporate objectives.
A good knowledge of Oracle security management and application security approaches
Regular proactive capacity planning and tending reviews of all applicable Oracle databases, producing monthly management reports
Regular proactive database monitoring and issue resolution
Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring.
Redleaf Technologies Pvt Ltd Address:
No.21,sakthi towers, villianur road,
natesan nagar, Pondicherry-605 005
Landmark: Indira Gandhi Statue
Contact details to apply for this job- 0413-2205233
664 total views, 1 today