Openings Vacancies in Hyderabad for Master Trainer/ Trainer/ Centre Coordinator / Local Training Institute owners, partners, associates
- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- City (Other): Secendrabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500009
- Educational Qualifications: Others
- Salary Range: Not to be disclosed
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 25
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Access Livelihoods Consulting India Ltd.
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: Mr. Linton at (linton at alcindia dot org>within10 days. You may also contact over phone at 8886238240
- Listed: 2015-03-31 7:01 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Interested candidates may send their resume to Mr. Linton at
Latest jobs vacancies in Hyderabad for Master Trainer, Centre Coordinator, Local Training Institute/Partner/Associate/owners. Hiring by: Access Livelihoods Consulting India Ltd
AndhraPradesh (Rajahmundry, Srikakulam,Vizianagaram& Kakinada), Telengana (Karimnagar, Mahabubnagar, Khammam& Warangal), Karnataka (Bidar, Gulbarga & Raichur), Maharashtra (Amravati, Chandrapur & Yavatmal), Odisha (Balasore, Rourkela & Bhramapur), Jharkhand (Phusaro, Deoghar & Hazaribagh) ,Chattisgarh (Dhamtari, Korba & Rajnandgaon), Madhya Pradesh (Devas, Mandsaur & Ratlam).
Position: Master Trainer/Trainer/Centre Coordinator
ALC India provides various management support services to develop livelihoods project designs, conduct studies and research, to develop products and services based on the needs of livelihoods sector, provide strategic and operational planning support, develop institutional management systems, build the capacities of stakeholders, and to support on generic thematic areas.
As part of Employable Skill Development programme of marginalised Youth, ALC India is going to impart vocational training to the economically and socially marginalised urban youth in trades in different cities of 8 States as mentioned above. For imparting training, ALC India is looking for dynamic and experienced candidates who is having training expertise and experience on above mentioned trades.
Role & Responsibilities: Master Trainer/Trainer
• Developing Modules and session plans.
• Conducting regular classes (Theory+ Practical’s)
• Liaise with the Centre Coordinator/ Project Director and Central Office, Secunderabad.
• B-Tech/Diploma in the subject/Ex & Current faculty in ITIs.
• Trade specific training skill; Soft Skill & Facilitation Skill; Basic Computer Skills.
• Excellent Communication Skill (Written & Oral)
Role & Responsibilities: Centre Coordinator
• Student Mobilization as per target; Enrolment and Registration; Regular Classroom Coordination; Attendance Verification; Coordinating with Trainers; Overall quality monitoring in day to day basis; Coordination with Central Office.
• Expertise on local language; Working knowledge on use of computer, Internet, Projector; Fluency in both English and Hindi; Good negotiation and Communication skills; Liaise with local Municipalities and other government offices; Liaise with local training institutions.
Requirement: Local Training Institute/Partner/Associate.
• The training centre is having spacious classroom with sitting arrangement.
• Electricity connectivity, Toilet & Drinking Water Facilities, Almirahto keep documents/Lock Facility, Sitting arrangements (Chairs and tables).
• Availability of Projector/LCD; Facilities for Audio Visual Set Up.
• Availability of facilities and space for practical classes.
How to apply for the above vacancies?
Interested candidates may send their resume to Mr. Linton at within 10 days. You may also contact over phone at 8886238240; Salary: As per Industry Standards and relevant experience and expertise; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Master Trainer/Trainer/Centre Coordinator /Local Training Institute
Basic Automotive Servicing Two Wheeler/Electrical/Arc &Gas Welding/Plumbing/Driving&Courier/Industrial Sewing Machine Operator/Retail Sales Associates/Hospitality (Food &Beverage)/DTP &Printing/Banking Associates.
1449 total views, 1 today