- State/ Region: Gujarat
- Job location- City: Ahmedabad
- Educational Qualifications: Btech, Others
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 3
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Independent recruiter
- Company or Consultancy Name: Vatsal Technosoft Pvt.Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Listed: 2016-03-30 9:10 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
No. of Positions: 3
Desired candidate Profile:
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Knowledge of OOPS Concepts, Android SDK, JSON , XML Parsing
• Knowledge of Basic concepts of Android development.
• He or She should able to accept any challenging tasks in Android Development.
• Ability to work independently and Self Starter.
• Knowledge about Social Media Integration
• He or She should able to make Application with his / her creativity.
• Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams.
• Will be responsible for independent development, developing Android Applications for mobile devices.
• Good designing skills based on object-oriented design patterns & frameworks.
Benefits of Joining VT:
• No Bond, No Training Fee and No Deposit.
• 5 days working (Saturday & Sunday Off)
• Flexible Work Timings in Training Period.
• Recognition of Best Employee of the month & Best Team of the month for best performance and fair Chance to show Managements skills and to implement it if it is best.
• Sessions on Soft Skills & Personality Development for all Staffs
• Goodies/Gifts in Festive Seasons of VT.
• Compensations on Extraordinary Work (Applicable only who are / will be part of Product Development Teams)
• Direct Communication with Top Management.
• Salary will be around *12,000 – 16,000* with every Six months increment 20% to 40% (applicable only after completion of training period)
• After successful completion of Training Period, facility to join any branch location as per his or her preference.
Interested candidates can mail their resume to [email protected] and put the mail subject as “Android Trainee”
724 total views, 2 today