Business Development Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore with iTECS Communications Private Limited Company
- State/ Region: Karnataka
- Job location- City: Bangalore
- Postal Code of the location: 560071
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass, BA, BBA, BCA, B.E, BSc, Btech
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 20
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: *astTECS
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: iTECS Communications Private Limited # 35, Krishna Reddy Layout, Domlur, Bangalore - 560071 Contact : 9066311592
- Listed: 2015-05-08 5:54 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
iTECS Communications Private Limited
# 35, Krishna Reddy Layout,
Bangalore - 560071
Contact : 9066311592
Hiring for Freshers in iTECS Communications Private Limited , Krishna Reddy Layout, Domlur, Bangalore
No of positions : 20
Years of Experience : 0 – 2
Designation : Assistant Manager / Manager
CTC : Best in the industry
Assistant Manager /Manager Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
He should maintain good relationships with the companies customers through regular Phone contact, e-mails or the personal contacts.
Assistant Manager / Manager should build a connection between the current market and the future market with his company.
Assistant Manager / Manager should provide the accurate feedback on the future buying trends to their employers.
Assistant Manager / Manager should review their own aim and the performance at exceeding their targets.
Assistant Manager / Manager needs to assist the management in taking the appropriate decisions in the discussions in the forthcoming products and on the special promotions.
Assistant Manager / Manager Job Duties:
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1364 total views, 1 today