- State/ Region: Tamil Nadu
- Job location- City: Chennai
- City (Other): Chennai
- Postal Code of the location: 600035
- Educational Qualifications: Arts, BA, BBA, BCA, Bcom, B.E, BSc, Btech, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, English, Graduate, MBA, MCA, Others, PGDM, Physics, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Care IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: Arsath Javid - 9176608033
- Listed: 2015-04-18 2:28 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Arsath Jawith J
Human Resources Executive
CARE IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
No 481 | 2nd Floor | Annasalai,
Nandanam | Chennai -600035.
We have Immediate Opening for Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager (IT Hardware Sales & Marketing)
Generating new Business And New Clients .Managing team members
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting all our potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
1390 total views, 1 today