- State/ Region: Tamil Nadu
- Job location- City: Chennai
- Postal Code of the location: 600042
- Educational Qualifications: B.E, Computer Science, Engineering
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 50+
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: Credo Systemz
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: http://www.accenture.com
- Listed: 2017-04-22 1:38 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world largest delivery network. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
ROLE: Test Automation Engineer. Job Oriented Training for Selenium, Java Standard Edition in Chennai.
1.Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity.
2.Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Selenium, Java Standard Edition
1. Development using Selenium with good experience developing frameworks
2. Good experience in core Java, JSP, Jscript, web services
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Experience communicating with a wide variety of cultures across several time zones. Experience with managing virtual project teams.
1290 total views, 1 today