Urgently required mysql dba in FEATHER INFO SYSTEMS Company, Delhi (SQL, Shell scripts, Unix commands, MySQL, Oracle)
- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi
- Postal Code of the location: 110020
- Educational Qualifications: Engineering
- Salary Range: 4-5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: Feather Info System
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 8951228116
- Listed: 2015-05-06 10:33 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Company Name: FEATHER INFO SYSTEMS
feather info systems can help you stimulate employee engagement, improve performance management systems, deliver performance appraisal, feedback and assessment, and create resourceful conversations and trust-based relationships. We provide a range of diagnostic, consultancy, Our dedicated, highly professional team of associates aims for excellence at all times, reflecting the goals and aspirations of your business, whatever its size. Creativity is something we value, whilst remaining pragmatic in our approach to all areas of the personnel and development function. Our innovative, but down-to-earth solutions exist to support your business. We pride ourselves that organizations served by Feather info system are able reap the benefits of having a first class HR service.
– Responsible for physical database architecture and design, development, performance tuning, implementation, and support of the applications from a database perspective.
– Define and implement database, SQL standards and best practices.
-Execute all changes of db schema and maintain controlled development database environment.
-Work closely with application developers to test, configure, and optimize servers based on application demands; work with large volume, heavy load databases.
– Conduct Code Reviews to ensure coding standards, best practices and avoid potential performance issues.
-Handle database object deployment to Development, UAT, and Production.
-Diagnose and resolve development database issues.
-Excellent debugging and problem solving skills. Experience writing technical documentation. Good in SQL, Shell scripts, Unix commands, MySQL, Oracle, Has given support to production databases. Backup / Recovery, Data Replication, Distributed databases, Data Migration.
1394 total views, 1 today