Urgent Job opening in Gurgaon for Team Leaders, Coordinators ( Telecaller Telemarketing Telesales Handling in MNC Automobile )
- State/ Region: Haryana
- Job location- City: Delhi-NCR
- City (Other): Gurgaon
- Postal Code of the location: 122001
- Educational Qualifications: BA, BBA, Btech
- Salary Range: 3-4 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 50
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: Samadhan Consultancy
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9990632794
- Listed: 2016-02-22 9:07 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Laxman Vihar Phase-5,Gurgaon Railway Road near sneh hospital pin code-122001
Jobs in Gurgaon for Associate Sales Consultant, Assistance Coordinator, Team leaders in Automobile MNC companies
Designation – Associate Sales Consultant. JOB Responsibilities:
• Selling financial products (Insurance)
• The candidates would be hired for chat process, 10-20% Blended process
• It would be a sales role, hence high Incentives
• Would require good typing speed
• Salary bar is negotiable depending upon the Interview: 18k In hand till 30k In hand
• Fully responsible for meeting and exceeding targets as assigned periodically
• Ensure no losses or errors occurred while assisting customers
• Work towards ensuring zero cases of mis-selling / fraud in the processes
• Adheres to and supports company policies and practices.
1) Good English and Smart worker, should be efficient in converting customer interest into sales
2) Good Selling and Negotiations skills
3) Good Typing Speed
Qualifications– Under Graduate/ Graduate/ Post Graduate
Shift – Day Shift, No Cab & Meal Facility
Experience – Minimum 6 mnth, Freshers can also apply
Salary – Max 30k + Huge Incentives
Job Location – Gurgaon
Please note > Comms skill should be 4 – 4.5 out of 5
Designation: Assistance Coordinator
Job Description for Assistance Coordinator profile:
To provide effective customer service in line with the company policies maintaining the brand value of the group and adopting pro-active approach towards assisting the customer in case of any emergency or faults.
The incumbents would be required to work in a rotating shift basis as per the business requirements (which would be communicated at a regular interval of time).
The Assistant Coordinators are advised to use their own discretion in communication regarding the organization as a whole and more importantly the customer information.
• The role of Assistance Coordinator would be more of analyst conducting case studies of different customers to enhance the productivity and optimal utilization of the resources available.
• To handle all incoming and outgoing calls in a prompt and courteous manner in line with company standards.
• To assist and co-ordinate with the clients and the dealer network for prompt customer service.
• Documenting all the correspondence with the customer whether inbound or outbound, written documents etc, into an integrated system for enhanced reporting extraction for client and operations team.
• Work with team spirit to achieve a common goal i.e. customer satisfaction.
• Determined and focused to achieve all the targets set up by the operations team for the benefit of the customer and then the organization.
• Should willingly take up any project assigned by the call centre manager or management team.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Excellent command over English with no MTI (Mother Tongue Influence).
• Dynamic communication skills to ensure result oriented communication with the customer.
• Should have worked in a customer service environment for not less than 1 year.
• We require employees who carry knowledge of the business lines and customer requirements.
• Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet), including strong typing ability.
• Any other Indian language would be added advantage.
• Automobile industry background would be a plus.
• Candidates looking for a challenging career and long term relationship with the organization would be preferred.
• If the candidates, posses basic technical knowledge about automobiles i.e. cars, it would be an added advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft office, excellent communicator, compassionate nature
• Graduates preferred
• 0 – 5 year
Qualification: Under Graduate/Graduation final year appearing/Graduate /PG
We have multiple process for MNC Automobile.
MBI (Mercedez Benz India)-Blended process (Inbound, outbound, email and chat) Noida
Ford LMC CRM-Blended process (Inbound, outbound, email and chat) Gurgaon-Sector-44
Nissan CRM-Blended process(Inbound, outbound, email and chat) Gurgaon-Sector-44
Ford PSF-Feedback process ( outbound) gurgaon-sector-44
Iffco Tokyo general Insurance(ITGI)-Health & Motor Insurance ( Inbound) gurgaon-Sector-44
Road side Assistance(RSA) for multiple MNC Automoble- (Inbound) Gurgaon
Road side Assistance(RSA) for multiple MNC Automoble- (Inbound) Noida
Ford CRC-Complain Process(Inbound) based at Chennai
RSA runs 24*7, but in night there is less call flow..
MBI/Nissan/ITGI runs between 7 AM to 11 PM
Ford PSF runs 9 AM to 6 PM
Ford LMC runs 7 AM to 9 PM
Shift Time: 9 hrs
Working days: 6 with one rotational week off
We do not provide cab or meal as of…now
804 total views, 1 today