- State/ Region: Karnataka
- Job location- City: Bangalore
- Postal Code of the location: 560066
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Educational Qualifications: BA, BBA, BCA, Bcom, B.E, BSc, Btech, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, English, Graduate, Maths, MBA, MCA, PGDM, Physics, Post Graduate, Science Graduate
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 15
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Lancesoft India
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Expires: 211 days, 5 hours
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
#7/1, 1st Floor, Manohar Plaza, Near Kundalahalli Gate
Brookfield, ITPL Road, Bangalore – 560066
Contact Details: 080-28543999
Job Vacancy Description:
Lancesoft India is hiring for Trainee Recruiters in Bangalore.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the Client’s need through the job description provided and sourcing candidates through job portals and other social websites accordingly.
- Establishing contacts with candidates through calls on a regular basis.
- Determines applicant qualifications by sourcing the right profiles, analyzing responses, interviewing applicants and verifying references.
- Responsible for salary negotiations, candidate submission to Client, coordinating interviews, closing the candidates till the applicant gets on-boarded.
- Post Client requirements to appropriate Internet sources and attract applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites and other social media.
- Research new sources for active and passive candidate and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and efficiently fill open positions.
- Maintaining personal database of day to day recruiting activity.
- Willing to work in night shifts (Shift Timings 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM)
- Should have passion to make his/her career in US Staffing (Human resources)
- Sound knowledge on Technical / Healthcare / Energy / Utility concepts is a plus (Not mandatory)
- Should be computer savvy, excellent knowledge of Internet usage and basic MS office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Basic phone and email etiquettes
- Should be target oriented and have the capability to handle pressure
- Should have very strong communication (both written and oral) and inter personal skills
- Should have convincing skills.
- Should have time management and negotiation skills
- Should have the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
Years of Experience:
- 0 to 2 Years
306 total views, 1 today
HUGE Job OPENINGS FOR FRESHERS..Hiring the Right Candidates for the post of HR executive in Chennai !! JOB Designation: HR EXECUTIVE Qualification : B.E (CSE, IT, […]2016-02-11
546 total views, 0 today
HR recruiter/placement agents/ Consultants job opening in Ahmedabad with Sarthee Consultancy Handling full cycle of Recruitment. From Requirement understanding to sourcing of candidates through in-house […]2016-01-17
1208 total views, 0 today
IT Recruiter/ Consultants (Work From Home/ Only Ladies) Jobs in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Indore, Nasik, Vasai for Graduate in Orcapod Consulting […]2017-07-16
361 total views, 0 today