- Listed: 2013-12-19 12:21 PM
Accenture job vacancies and career opportunity for L2 Engineers in Gurgaon
network engineer, network admin, vsat, networking, L2 Engineer, Network support job vacancies in Accenture, Gurgaon (Haryana) for Technical graduate/ Under-graduate candidates for IT/software/networking field.
B.E/ Btech/ MCA/ Bsc/ Software Engineering/ IT graduates/UG apply for L2 Engineer jobs in Accenture company, Gurgaon, Delhi-NCR
1) Sychronisation with modem suppliers for reports where the modem is proclaimed damaged or faulty by TAC2. The prospect needs to have previous exp and expertise with VSAT.
2) Ought to have work exposure in managing Troubleshooting and Negligence Administration.
3) CCNA Accreditation is compulsory.
4) Candidates background ought to be from Telecommunications Market.
5) Routing direct exposure is necessary.
6) Obtaining the companion engg. sented for instances where the media is great as each TAC2 yet the consumer calls for recognition on tester or laptop computer.
7) Guarantee to grow to worried groups for the instant renovation and ERT for consumer interaction.
8) Excellent in sychronisation with various manufacturing facilities, like ANG, TNG, IWAN, 3rd party
9) Should act as a bridge between clients and manufacturing companies & attempt to solve the concern within SLA.
10) Must have eager troubleshooting abilities to separate the troubles rapidly whether the trouble in Network or client
11) End to Finish network issue seclusion / resolution
12) Need to have SDH / NMS / lastmile media encounter
13) As soon as the SR is settled with verification from consumers TAC1 guarantees to share the RFO within 24hrs with the consumer
Hiring company – Accenture Global, Gurgaon
Work Industry-ITES/IT/networking/hardware/software services
Work Function and profile – Level 2 (L2) engineer
Work place – Gurgaon, Haryana state (India)
Work experience requirement- 0-3 years.
Educational Minimum Qualifications- B.E/ Btech/ MCA/ Bsc/ Software Engineering/ IT graduates/UG
How to apply for the Engineer opening with Accenture?
1711 total views, 1 today