- State/ Region: Nagaland
- Job location- City: OTHER
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass, Graduate
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 08
- Last date to Apply for the Job Vacancy: 16-08-2017
- Listed: 2017-08-05 9:02 AM
- Expires: 9 days, 13 hours
Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruits for 08 Stenographer Grade II, Steno Grade III & Stenographer Grade III Positions. | Candidates with 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation Can Apply before 16.08.2017 for Nagaland PSC Jobs.
Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2017 – 08 Steno Grade III & Other Vacancies – Nagaland Public Service Commission (PSC) has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 08 Stenographer Grade II, Steno Grade III & Stenographer Grade III posts for Nagaland Information Commission, Home Department – Secretariat Administrative Branch (A) & Power Department respectively.
Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the Nagaland PSC official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 16-08-2017. Other details given in the Nagaland PSC notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
Nagaland PSC Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Nagaland
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 08
Name of the Posts:
• Stenographer Grade II: 01 Post
• Steno Grade III: 04 Posts
• Stenographer Grade III: 03 Posts
Nagaland PSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
For Stenographer Grade II posts should have acquired Graduation in any discipline with 120 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in Typing.
For Steno Grade III posts should have acquired Graduation with Six months Diploma in Computer Operation and 1(one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m.
For Stenographer Grade III posts should have acquired Pre University/ HSSLC with 80 w.p.m in Shorthand and 30 w.p.m in Typing.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 21 – 30 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is 5 years admissible for SC/ ST/ Government employees as per rules.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Examination.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 300 /- in the form of Demand Draft for Rs 300/- drawn in favor of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima or can also be submitted personally in the Commission’s Office on Payment of Rs 300/- only by Cash.
How to Apply for Nagaland PSC Posts:
Persons willing to apply for Nagaland PSC posts can send their application in the prescribed format along with copy of recent passport size photographs, Original examination fee receipt issued by the Commission/ Bank Draft, attested/ Self attested copies of relevant documents by registered post to The Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, New Capital Complex, Kohima – 797001, Nagaland on or before 16-08-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16-08-2017
392 total views, 1 today
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
- About InityJobs.com- an Indian Job Portal
- Create a New Job Listing
- Edit Listing
- Employers Post Free Jobs in India without Signup, Login and Registration Required
- Employers Register
- Job Categories- Search Jobs on Inityjobs for Various Industries and Sectors
- Job Posting Rules, Policies, and Guidelines for Recruiters, Companies, HR executives, Placement Agents
- Latest Jobs and Employment
- Password Recovery
- Password Reset
- Post Free Jobs without Signup/Registration/Login Required in India
- Purchase Membership
- Recruiters Job Board
- Renew Listing
- Support-Contact US