- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Pune
- Postal Code of the location: 411001
- Educational Qualifications: Others, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: Above 5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Oxford Group
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 020-41078018
- Expires: 116 days, 22 hours
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Company : Oxford Group
Office Address : Oxford Group , 4th Floor, 501 , Kensington Court , Lane No – 5 , North Main Road, Opposite to Malaka Spice Hotel, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411001
Company Website : http://www.oxfordgroup.in
Job Vacancy Description:
Chartered accountants offer financial advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records.
This might involve financial reporting, taxation, auditing, forensic accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, or accounting systems and processes.
Generally, they play a strategic role by providing professional advice, aiming to maximise profitability on behalf of their client or employer.
They work in many different settings including public practice firms and industry and commerce, as well as in the not-for-profit and public sectors.
In public practice firms, chartered accountants provide professional services to fee-paying clients who might be private individuals or large commercial or public sector organisations.
In commerce, industry and the not-for-profit and public sectors, they may work in treasury management, procurement, financial management or in reporting roles.
The role of a chartered accountant covers many aspects of finance work, including:
- continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
- undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organization’s financial position);
- providing financial advice.
In public practice, tasks carried out by a chartered accountant include:
- liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;
- reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk;
- performing tests to check financial information and systems;
- advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;
- maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy);
- advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance);
- counselling clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency;
- detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);
- managing junior colleagues.
A chartered accountant is in charge of a company or organization’s financial documentation. This position requires careful monitoring of each financial transaction with additional emphasis on how these transactions affected the general setting of an organization. Aside from financial documentation and its effects, chartered accountants are also in charge of taxation. They also provide financial reports and could also provide financial management services.
Job Description: –
Chartered accountants usually go through various financial documents while noting these transactions for future references. They also use the data for additional responsibilities such as taxation, spending and earning reports. A chartered accountant could also work with the auditor to make ensure spending is done according to the law and the organization’s specifications. Chartered accountants could also create reports that would update the organization of its financial standing.
Chartered Accountant Should Have Knowledge of Following
- Statutory Compliances
- Balance Sheet
- Service Tax
403 total views, 3 today
Similar Types of Job Openings
Some other Pune Jobs Vacancies that you might be interested in...
Are you passionate about coding and want to join a start-up culture to improve your skills and knowledge? Do you have right ability to communicate […]2015-04-05
1408 total views, 0 today
We have urgent requirement of Telecaller (English Process) Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings. Calls prospective customers by […]2016-05-22
519 total views, 2 today
Software IT job openings for Pune City for technical and Software Developer candidates. Work experience 0 to 2 years. Freshers may apply. IT Software company […]2017-06-23
14908 total views, 3 today