- State/ Region: Rajasthan
- Job location- City: Jaipur
- City (Other): Sitapura
- Postal Code of the location: 302022
- Educational Qualifications: BBA, Bcom, MBA, Post Graduate, Science Graduate, Under Graduate
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: HCMS
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 8387055005
- Listed: 2015-04-11 4:46 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
J-890 sitapura ind area Tonk Road jaipur 302022.
Type- Experienced (of NGO’s could be an added advantage)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Researching and approaching trusts, government agencies and other bodies that could potentially make grants to the organisation
• Writing and presenting proposals.
• Managing the grant application process and ensuring that reporting is tracked and meets donors’ expectations
• Developing relationships with major donors, identifying new potential major donors and nurturing relationships
• Attending relevant fundraising forums such as Fundraising Institute of Ireland, Irish Charities’ Tax Reform Group and other relevant bodies.
Management and financial tasks:
• Preparing annual income and expenditure fundraising budgets for approval
• Recording, monitoring and reporting financial progress
• Administrative duties: updating databases, preparing reports, monitoring income and expenditure.
• Recruiting and managing volunteers for a fundraising project.
Skills and qualities
• Communication skills: writing dynamic funding proposals and inspiring people to commit to the cause in question.
• Interpersonal skills: you will be constantly interacting with people, persuading them of the value of your organisation.
• Research skills and attention to detail: sourcing information and statistics, researching trends, assessing costs.
• Resilience and flexibility: fundraising can be a tough job.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of international development issues
• Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel
Salary Package- 2.5-3 lac/anum
1411 total views, 1 today