- State/ Region: Tamil Nadu
- Job location- City: Chennai
- Postal Code of the location: 600083
- Educational Qualifications: Arts
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: visiit.com
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Listed: 2017-05-06 6:19 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
No.33rd, 15th AVENUE, Ashok Nagar, Chennai - 600083
Telecaller Telemarketing Telesales Job vacancies for Graduates in Chennai in VISIIT Company.
Understand Tour & Travel packages for domestic and international locations.
Understanding the process for domestic and international locations.
Understanding the respective destinations of client, sightseeing, point of attractions with eye on details.
Conveying and confirming the same to the client as per their budget, travel days, suggesting them as per the pax, check if any childrens and women are travelling.
Connect with clients, get their travel requirements and suggest right packages for their vacation plan.
Explain packages inclusions, exclusions and sightseeing aspects.
Pre-checking and collection of necessary documentation, transfers to avoid last minute delays and inconveniences.
Ensure client needs are taken care of, till they return to origin point, and take proper feedback to improve the overall service.
Maintain client relationship to the core, as the objective of the company.
Lead a team to achieve the targets set for each month as team and individual.
Working Experience in this industry is a differentiator.
Managing reports on daily basis and reporting on sales figures, pipeline, follow-ups, market trends, competition, etc.
Ability to build strong relationship with client.
Ready to work on any hours & holidays as well.
Regularly should keep in touch with clients during tour & feedback collection from clients post tour.
Handling the clients professionally, courteously & tactfully for converting into bookings.
Always ready with up to date information & rates and keep the clients posted if they are travelling with respective to the tour dates to make them aware of the cost incurred.
Responsible for responding to the clients inquiries within the TAT with suitable itineraries & costing and follow- up regularly
Smart & Energetic with excellent command on written & spoken English along with multi-linguistic skills
Liaising with internal/external team on regular basis
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹144,000.00 to ₹180,000.00 /year
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Telesales: 2 years
- English, Tamil, Hindi, Telegu, Kannada
641 total views, 1 today