- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500034
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- Salary Range: 0-1 Lac CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 5
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Muditva industries pvt ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9912345187
- Expires: 125 days, 8 hours
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
plot no:18,mithila nagar,banjara hills road no:12, hyderabad-34
Job Vacancy Description:
No Of Positions :5
Experience Required: minimum 6 months
Interview date: 26th sseptember 2017 to 28th September 2017
Interview Time: 11 A.M
Muditva is Looking for a Tele Caller Who is People Friendly, Tech Savvy, with Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills and Overall Experience of 0-2 Years. The Candidate Must and Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Convincing Power. * Fluent in English, Hindi &Telugu. * Should be able to work with a Team.Good at Computers.
Muditva provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the IT, ITES, Digital Content, Education, Medical, Financial, and Media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Tele Callers who can make the inbound and outbound calls. Explain about our products Sells the Products and contact for all Business Related enquires and by establishing Contact and developing the relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance. Researching and recommending new opportunities and the business development plans.
· Good Tele-phonic Manners.
· Having Any Out bound Calling Experience.
· Taking In bound telephonic enquiries.
· Making Outbound telephonic calls explain about our products to customer
· B2B Telephonic Sales.
· Present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating
basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other
tele communications technologies.
· Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
· Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
· Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
· Must represent the company in a positive way.
· Must be have ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
· Any under Graduate Or Graduate Or preferable however not mandatory
· 0-2 years of Tele caller experience, with at least 1 years in Same Role, Fresher’s also May Apply.
· Having a Good Communication skills (English Hindi and Telugu) will be added advantage
· Telephone Sales.
· Customer Focus.
· Data Entry Skills.
· Selling to Customer Needs.
· Closing Skills.
· Good Telephone Skills, Organization, Energy Level, Persistence,
· Good IT Product Knowledge
· Having a good Convincing skills will be added advantage.
· Good listening skills. Practice active listening – don’t interrupt customers, but engage them. …
· Multi-tasking ability. …
· Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
· Computer experience.
· Outgoing and energetic attitude
· Good listening skills
· Multi-tasking ability
· Excellent problem-solving capabilities
· Computer experience
At Muditva, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. As a High-Level Technology Start Up With more than 5 Locations, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Muditva is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
394 total views, 1 today
Similar Types of Job Openings
Some other Hyderabad Jobs Vacancies that you might be interested in...
Minimum Qualifications AND Experience Level: Number of vacancies – 04 • Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. • Must have experience in Any […]2016-04-09
648 total views, 0 today
Job Summary-Personal Insurance Advisor job description. To manage, sell and retain clients with an emphasis on customer service and client satisfaction. To have […]2017-09-07
369 total views, 0 today
Latest jobs for Education councilors in Hyderabad. Hiring company: Visa Buddy Role: Telephone counseling on higher education and admission process for various Universities in UK, USA & […]2015-03-31
1390 total views, 0 today