- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi
- Postal Code of the location: 110015
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass
- Salary Range: 4-5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 5
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: Harsha IT Ventures
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9910603212
- Listed: 2016-01-05 9:10 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Hiring for our ITES Client based out of Motinagar Delhi.
20+ Year old Organization by one of the prestigious corporate houses, catering services globally for IT and ITES Vertical
More than 2000+ Employee Strength
Latest jobs in Delhi for Trainers in Technical Sales in ITES
BPO ITES job vacancies for Technical sales Trainers in Delhi
Title: Technical Sales -Trainer
Reports to: Asst. Manager/ Manager Training
Dimension and Scope
The ideal person should possess excellent sales skills (OEM,AVAS) with basic technical knowledge of
Windows and other OEMs. The candidate should be able to manage training efficiently. Job Profile
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Tech-Sales, Process and Product Training for SupportMart.
• Ability to deliver sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production,productivity,quality, and customer satisfaction;resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
• Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results;conferring with sales executives;reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
• Create Sales Product and Process training material like FAQ’s, training manuals, Presentations, handouts for GEM’s, AVAS, etc.
• Ability to make sure that all sales professionals know about the important product information and train them on the essential skills to make sales successful.
• The candidate should be able to drive ethical selling techniques and improve agent capability through mentoring and continuous coaching sessions.
• Must also have good authoritarian skills and,should be able to encourage, train and encourage the sales staff.
• Should know about the primary programs and how to use them for demonstration and his classes.
• Analyze Training requirements,design to Trainee expectations, and deliver high quality training within committed time frames.
• Preparing reports and analysis for training.
• Smooth transitioning of new hire training batches to the production floor.
• Preparing Handover and batch release reports for Operations.
• Present data on training performance and actively participate in reviews.
• Ensure employee engagement and control attrition. Essential Skills
• Should posses’ good Sales skills and excellent understanding about Sales Process training
• Ability to design,deliver and evaluate training for batches of various sizes.
• Knowledge of training and development techniques.
• Excellent time management,organizational and administration skills.
• Excellent Class control skills and facilitation skills.
• Recognized certification(s) in the field of training would be an added advantage.
• Good working knowledge of all MS office products and an aptitude for picking up in-house systems.
• Excellent in report management and evaluation measurement. Technical Sales Skills
Should possess excellent knowledge on the skills mentioned below:
• Excellent knowledge of Sales on OEM and AVAS
• Understanding of Sales on (Office application I Anti- Virus,Anti- Spyware Technology/ Other software)
• Desirable- experience in MAC Sales and Support
• Ability to work flexibly on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Aptitude and ability to grasp.
• Confident and should have a positive attitude. Experience
• Minimum Overall Experience: 36 Months
• Minimum experience in an International Call Centre/ Sales Domain: 3-4 Years
• Process training (Sales/Tech Sales) Experience of at least 2 years
Should be graduate,post-graduation would be an added advantage
Environmental,Physical and Other Requirements:
• Willing to work in shifts.
• The weekly offs may not necessarily fall on the weekend.
• The candidate should be willing to work on public holidays/festivals if scheduled/ required.
• A workday has pre-scheduled break timings. The job requires strict adherence to schedules. Verbal and Written Skills:
• Good written Grammar (Conversation Flow and sentence construction)
• Excellent Verbal Communication Skills.
Good interpersonal with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
874 total views, 1 today