Aviva Life Insurance : Telesales, telemarketing outbound sales process jobs -for BPO and Insurance companies in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR locations
Fresh openings in Aviva Life Insurance – Experienced tele sales executes who have work experience of Insurance process apply directly. And, those freshers who have sharp communication skills in English may also apply for the Interviews going in Aviva company for Gurgaon (Haryana), Delhi, South Delhi, Faridabad areas. Get a job in an insurance company as a telesales executive or TSO or telemarketing executive . You can give your career a good growth by working as a sales executive or telesales officer. Telesales outbound processes are good source of pretty nice incentives, though it might be stressful for some as you are asked to meet the set monthly targets for completing the sales over the phone. Apply for telesales and telemarketing openings at Inity Jobs! Graduate, fresher, 12th level students/ candidates/tele sales exe apply for good telesales jobs at Aviva Life Insurance which is located in Gurgaon. Telecallers from Delhi NCR apply now to get a job in Aviva company – a reputed and one of the finest and leading insurance companies in India.
What is a telecaller or telesales profile, what work a telecaller has to do? – details about telesales process
Telecallers or telesales executives are only responsible to generate leads over the phone through making outbound calls to the numbers provided by that insurance company. If you succeed making new customers or somehow convincing them to buy a new insurance policy, then you generated a lead. It’s also called pre-selling process. Now, this lead is further followed up by a a senior telesales officer or a coordinator or a telesales team leader. If, finally customer buys that product which you suggested him/her over the phone, then it’s called a sale. You receive incentive for that sale and it’s recorded on your name.
process for insurance companies where The jobholder is responsible for providing exceptional customer centric approach to cross-sell the new business to existing customers through the call center .The jobholder will work within the customer services function focusing on Cross-Selling.
- Deliver efficient, effective, professional services to existing and new customers.
- Act as product specialist with a flair to address all customer queries related to new product and handle agent queries within established time frames and service levels
- Should be a Self-starter to structure follow up action in respect of customer queries, requests and ensure effective closure.
- Proactive towards service level timelines and quality metrics as defined in the delivery model.
-> Sales manager openings with Aviva life insurance for Delhi NCR regions
Sales manager-roles and responsibilities
- As a sales manager you are responsible for driving sales through the team of telesales executives.
- Assigning targets and responsibilities to junior sales team members.
- Motivating and navigating sales team to make them perform and deliver the leads.
- Facilitating and monitoring new recruits for the telesales teams in the process.
- To maintain good relationship with telecallers and lead them by examples.
- Generating new clients and creating new opportunities for the business with the help of telesales advisers.
-> Related jobs in Insurance and telemarketing companies for Tele sales and Tele marketing job profiles
2858 total views, 1 today