Full Job Description
In connection with the development of the company, we are looking for qualified welders to our branch in European Union.
All candidates will be required to provide with the following:
A) Specific Duties will involve:
– FCAW and SMAW Welding in all positions
– Gouging with Arc/Compressed Air
– Oxy Acetylene Burning
– Visual Inspection before welding, during welding and post weld inspection.
B) Essential qualifications and experience:
– a recognised apprenticeship
– extensive experience of FCAW/SMAW welding in all positions
– experience of working in a Heavy Engineering Environment
– able to read and understand Welding Procedures.
– able to read and understand technical drawing.
C) Desirable qualifications and experience:
– A 6G or H-L045 FCAW/SMAW Welding cert
– Experience of Arc Air Gouging
– Experience in Welding: 3 year (required) or more
Full time job
Accommodation & transport
2 years contract (with possibility of extension)
Candidates should have deftness and attention to detail with a successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program when at work
ready to travel
Salary range: 750000– 950000 INR p.a.
Candidates will be required to pass a 135&138 /136 and 111 test prior to being offered the position.
Send your CV and copies of your certificates: [email protected]
Preferred candidates from India from: Kolkata, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles