Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities
– Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
– Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
– Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
– Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
– Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
– Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
– Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
– Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
– Package and support deployment of releases.
– Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies. Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
– Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
– Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
– Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
– Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
– Must Have good experience in IT skills – Data Power, API Connect, etc.
- Job Vacancies for IOS Lead in Bangalore in Sourcebits Digital Company
- ASP.NET DEVELOPER Job Vacancy Ahmedabad-Mazda Group| BCA/Btech/MCA
- ARAS Innovator PLM developer (Junior to Mid-Level) Job vacancy…
- Native Android Developer Job Vacancy in Hyderabad (Srinagar Colony)
- Java developers Fresher Job Vacancy Chennai for Graduates
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles