Full Job Description
A quality assurance (QA) or quality control (QC) inspector works for a company to inspect, test, and sample materials, parts, or products for defects and any deviations from specifications.
The inspector will discard anything that does not meet with company standards, including products, materials, and equipment used by the company in processing. A QA or QC inspector will observe production operations and equipment to ensure that specifications are being met and to make or order necessary adjustments to processes or assemblies.
Job Location – B -138, sector -6 (Noida)
- Diploma Mechanical Engineer Freshers Job Openings in South…
- Btech Electrical Engineer required for project sector in Kolkata
- Native ios developer Job Vacancy in Hyderabad (Srinagar Colony)
- International Outbound BPO Sales Executive Job Vacancy in Noida
- Vacancy for PHP Developer, AngularJS & UI UX Developers…
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles