Full Job Description
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of – Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. – Asia’s largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India. Accredited with – International Quality Certification, with over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to over 3400 retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24×7.
Post: Pharmacists at Apollo Pharmacy
* Dispensing the drugs as per prescription / Indents.
* Raising the Pharmacy Requisition slips as per requirements.
* Receive the stock from Stores and check against the Issue Slips, for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
* Doing physical verification of stocks with computer data daily.
* Taking the stock of short-expiry medicines once a month.
* Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in 6 months.
* Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care.
MUST BE REGISTERED IN GUJARAT PHARMACY COUNCIL.
OUT STATION CANDIDATE READY TO RELOCATE IN : AHMEDABAD, BARODA, SURAT, RAJKOT.
No of Posts : 35
Qualification M. Pharmacy/ B. Pharmacy /D. Pharmacy./B.SC./M.SC/
Walk-in for Interview : (Monday – Saturday) between 10:00 AM 4:30 PM at: 19, Shayona Silver Estate, B.P.C. Mixer Plant Nr. Silver Oak Collage Gota Ahmedabad
Email id: [email protected] or call on 7096072833
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles