Briefing of the Job Opening
|Job location- City||Pune|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduate|
|Salary Range||Above 5 Lacs CTC|
|Work Experience Required||Experienced|
|Total number of openings for the Hiring||01|
|The Job Opening is being Published by||Company|
|Company or Consultancy Name||Talent Anywhere|
|How to apply for this Opening?||Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page|
|Contact Details for Applying to This Job||02030444148|
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Full Job Description
Sales Marketing Business Jobs Vacancies in Pune, India for Vice President – Marketing with Talent Anywhere Company
Vice President – Marketing
Location : Pune – India
• Experience of developing high level marketing and brand strategy in line with strategic vision of the organization.
• Experience of creating marketing strategies for different business verticals.
• Understanding of various digital marketing strategies and a proven track record of conducting campaigns and initiatives that will drive and increase revenue.
• Experience of providing branding and marketing solutions as per the need of organization.
• Should have experience in delivering consultative marketing services.
• Experience of marketing through social media channels.
• Experience of working with marketing agencies.
• Experience in interacting and engaging with senior stake holders.
Key Work Responsibilities
• To devise marketing strategies for various business verticals.
• To lead marketing activities / campaigns for the company with creative, branding and strategy.
• Formulate new marketing strategies for existing and new businesses.
• To lead complete services marketing role for all services pertaining to Brand Strategy, Advertising, Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, Mobile Apps), Print & audio-visual communication, Communication design, brand design, website design and development.
• Effective team building and management experience.
• To work closely with various teams in the organization such as creative design, digital marketing website design and the brand servicing team to deliver multi-dimensional communication solutions to Business Units.
• Strong alignment to Sales function. Should have worked closely with the sales teams to get the best results and re-strategies.
• Creating content for the organization’s branding and presence for various purposes.
• Spearheading and Monitoring advertising campaigns, activations, PR and other marketing activities to keep the organization updated with market information.
• Set and improve processes, build a strong foundation for the marketing function.
• Should advise BUL’s and clients on global marketing trends. Should have a consultative and solution giving approach.
How to apply for the Vice President – Marketing opening with Talent Anywhere Company?
Scaale Inc. (Talent Anywhere)
Email: [email protected]
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles