Full Job Description
Dell International Services India Private Limited company latest job vacancies in Bangalore for Storage Engineer position| Dell Storage R&D Division
IT Software Job Openings in India for Dell company for Software Developer and storage engineer job role – Jobs in Bangalore for Software engineers
Main work areas- storage, SAN, NAS, san, Java, iscsi
Dell is employing designers to be part of the Dell Storage R&D branch/department for Bangalore city.
Total Number of current vacancies? 3
Work experience requirement – 6-10 years
B.E/ Btech/ MCA/ Bsc/ Software Engineering/ IT graduates , technical degree holders apply for the opening at DEll, Bangalore center.
Work responsibilities, Duties, and job profile prerequisites for storage engineer role in Dell company, Bangalore-
- Designing, providing and establishing software programs to handle Dell Storage services and options
- Designing and executing brand-new attributes and applications for enterprise-level consumer atmospheres
- Troubleshooting and keeping already existing item functions and applications
- Carry out provided projects in a self-directed fashion, and customize treatments as essential
- Comply with basic design techniques under the instructions of others
- When called for, show self-initiative and looks for assistance
- BE or Masters Level in Information technology or associated area
- 6+ years of appropriate work exposure
- Sturdy working knowledge with Java EE platform systems
- Glassfish, JBoss, or WebLogic
- Good knowledge of internet applications, internet solutions (SOAP and REST) and modern technologies (JNDI, JMS, JPA, JTA, EJB 3.1, CDI).
- LDAP / Active Directory site.IPv6 – IPSEC.
- SQL (SQL Web server, mySQL).
- Working knowledge of SAN, NAS, iSCSI, Fiber Network.
- Java application advancement for Linux.
How to Apply without registration for the position of storage engineer with Dell ?
Send your latest modified resume to [email protected]
Company website- www.dell.com
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles