Briefing of the Job Opening
|Job location- City||Bangalore|
|Educational Qualifications||BA, BCA, B.E, BSc, Engineering, Graduate, MCA, Mtech, Post Graduate, Science Graduate|
|Salary Range||3-4 Lacs CTC|
|Work Experience Required||Experienced|
|Skills required for the Job||full stack developer, mean stack developer, Backend developer, Node js, MongoDb, angular, express js, full stack|
|Total number of openings for the Hiring||4|
|The Job Opening is being Published by||Company|
|Company or Consultancy Name||AMCI Pvt. Ltd|
|How to apply for this Opening?||Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details|
|Contact Details for Applying to This Job||09621855532 , [email protected]|
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Full Job Description
Are you passionate about a journey of exceptional Web development, with a talented and cool team of developers in Bangalore? If you are a fun person who enjoys working with a team and has at least 2-3 years of prior experience in web development, then you are welcome to join us. Quickly send in your CV to [email protected] and join us on this extraordinary journey.
- Strong Experience in working with REST API Integration and handling remote data using JSON.
- Proficient in SQL, NoSQL (Mongo DB)database
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Good knowledge in Amazon WebServices.
- Good knowledge in android application development will be plus.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Development of Platform Web Portals ( Client Portal & Admin Portal ) and Website
- Development for digital marketing support.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and applications performance
- Implementation of security and data protection.
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles