Full Job Description
JD For Business Development Manager.
We are looking for 5+ years of Experience candidates with strong communication skills. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
• Focus on acquisition of new customers across India for General Contractual Staffing- Non IT.
• Educate prospective customers on the merits of Ikya’s wide range of services, skills and expertise.
• Develop proposals and presentations & Negotiate deals.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Once the deal is signed, work closely with the delivery manager to ensure client satisfaction.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Strong sales experience with a proven track record of achieving aggressive targets.
• Strong client connection & relationships.
• Work with key stakeholders in arriving domain based solutions and offerings.
• Willing to travel across india.
• MBA or equivalent professional degree.
• 5+ years of professional marketing experience with creative thinker, excellent listener, and communicator.
• Strong communication skills and presentation skill.
• Excellent organizational skills and also ability to communicate with all levels of organization comfortably.
• Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative problem solver, Analytical Versatile and” Thrives Under Pressure” are words describe you.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Should have comfortable by using a computer for various tasks.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time- to deliver results on time and under budget.
From the Career Blog
Read our latest articles