Corporate Sales Manager Job Openings-Delhi NCR 2012 for MBA,PGDM
Corporate sales manager hiring in Delhi-NCR areas for MBA and PGDM candidates with or without experience.This is a corporate hiring for sales profile for Delhi-NCR locations. Interested candidates please send their updated resume to apply for this corporate sales job opening.
The selected candidates will be involved in end-to-end process of corporate sales starting from market research, prospecting, establishing contact, pitching product through presentations, negotiating and closing the sale. With the guidance of his manager, he shall actively develop business for Aspiring Minds and develop long term relationships with customers.
– Perform market research and segmentation through primary and secondary sources.
– Generate leads, active selling and closure of accounts.
– Understanding client requirements and conceptualizing a plan t- service the client.
– Working with the in-house team to- get timely delivery with the client.
– Pitch for new products and services t- the client.
– Build long term relationship with the client.
Key Skills : Marketing, Sales, MBA
Salary (Per Month) : Rs. 20,000-25,000
Work Experience : 0-3 Years
Qualification : M.B.A/PGDM
Desired Candidate Profile:
1) Good communication and presentation skills (Corporate Dealing).
2) Should be working (minimum 6 months in current job). As we are considering freshers as well provided that candidate has very well command over English.
How to Apply: Mail your updated CV at [email protected]
Job openings are subject to availability & candidates profile match
About the company-Aspiring Minds
Aspiring Minds is located in Banglore,Mumbai and Gurgaon. Aspiring Minds was established 4 years back and currently it has around 150 employees . Aspiring Minds comes in Education,Training, and recruitment industry. Aspiring Minds is famous for its AMCAT online test which is a computer-based assessments for employability in multiple sectors and this AMCAT online test is being used by more than 70 companies such as, HCL Technologies, SKS Microfinance, Accenture, Microsoft Research, iGATE, Sapient, Ericsson, MphasiS,Genpact, etc.
2250 total views, 1 today