- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- City (Other): Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500001
- Educational Qualifications: Bcom, Computer Science, Others
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: DIAL US
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 8099921450
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
TARNKA X ROAD
OPP TO DAVID MEMORIAL COLLAGE
Job Vacancy Description:
Web Designer job summary
Our marketing firm needs a professional Web Designer with experience in WordPress content management systems to take over the graphic and user interface design of our website.
We’re looking for a candidate who has created and maintained functional, attractive websites for companies with 50+ employees.
We want to talk to you if your portfolio includes clean, modern, responsive websites with excellent navigational structures and detailed linking. If you stay current with the latest in web design and development trends, you’d be a great fit for this position.
Web Designer responsibilities
Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
Maintain and update all JQuery plugins for website
Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website
Remove any “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
Web Developer qualifications and skills
2+ years’ professional (paid) web design experience
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field, or 3+ years’ additional experience
Knowledge of content marketing a plus
Proficiency with ASP.net web forms
Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills
Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
Professional portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review
Web designers are responsible for day-to-day website design and creation and implementation. Web design skills are essential in every industry now as the market drifts to the internet. The web designer is not only a programmer, but an artist as well who must create visually appealing but functional sites.
Job description of a Web Designer
• Translating a client’s informational or marketing content into a functional website.
• Designing Web sites and ensuring that they are easy to access and visually effective
• Determining all necessary coding requirements for the site creation including forms, e-commerce capability and specialized scripts
• Developing templates of approved website layout.
• Coordinating with programmers and graphic designers for specialized scripts, Integrating verbal and graphical content with site design and posting completed site to internet server and search engines
• Making changes to the site and updating current information on web pages as directed by client.
• Testing websites for functionality
Dial Us Address
TARNKA X ROAD, OPP TO DAVID MEMORIAL COLLAGE
BALLED ESTATES, 4TH FLOOR
542 total views, 1 today
Latest Jobs for BE/ MCA / MCM / CDAC in Nagpur as Senior PHP Developer (Min. 2-3 yrs Experience) with AppNET Group Ability to work independently […]2015-07-06
1050 total views, 0 today
We are looking for a java developer with the following requirements. Requirements: 1. 2 + years of experience in the same field. 2. Hands on […]2016-08-02
523 total views, 0 today
Should know SP2010 & SP2013, Preferable if knows SP2010 Online & SP2013 Online, OOB in SP2010 & SP2013. Webpart Customization, Workflow Customization, VS List definition, […]2016-03-08
553 total views, 0 today