WCS – Support, Diagnose the incidents related to WCS core areas like catalog, content, member, checkout, order, seo etc. Provide RCA of the problem and suggest quick workarounds based on customizations done already
- State/ Region: Haryana
- Job location- City: Gurgaon
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: IMSI India Pvt Ltd.
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: Recruiter Name: Shivangi Dobhal, Telephone: 0135-6677410
- Listed: 2016-03-09 10:42 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
IMSI (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a professional services and staffing firm, with offices in Bangalore, Gurgaon and Dehra Dun since 1995.
IMSI has significant knowledge in skill-based recruiting, on-boarding and staffing and has developed time tested processes to efficiently close every client position. Our forte is in building long-term relationships and delivering total client satisfaction. Each client project is a success with IMSI Staffing. IMSI excels in IT Infrastructure, Application Services and Professional Staffing. Expert staffing professionals have industry knowledge, domain experience, certification and skills. Our training assures team-work, customer-services, soft-skills and communication skills.
IMSI India Pvt Ltd is recruiting in Gurgaon for the job openings for WCS
Diagnose the incidents related to WCS core areas like catalog, content, member, checkout, order, seo etc. Provide RCA of the problem and suggest quick workarounds based on customizations done already.
Provide permanent fixes without regression and quality impact.
Support development releases, regular maintenance, upgrade activities.
Do regular monitoring and act on alerts raised for the application and restore the services.
Work on incidents and resolve within service level agreements and with quality.
Contribute to continuous improvement to framework, code, process etc.
Communicate with client on call, emails for production maintenance and support.
Answer various business queries appropriately.
Drive and follow up with third parties for issue closures.
Participate in knowledge sharing among support and dev teams.
787 total views, 1 today