- State/ Region: Uttar Pradesh
- Job location- City: Noida
- City (Other): Noida
- Postal Code of the location: 201301
- Educational Qualifications: BCA, Btech, Computer Science, MCA
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Infotrench Technologies
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9999502240
- Listed: 2017-08-27 6:30 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
H-140, B-03, Sector 63 Noida
1. create games for Android.
2. Write clean, modular and well-documented code in java.
3. Implement, debug and refine core game play features
4. Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems.
5- Experience of developing games using Unity3D engine using C# for Android and iOS platform.
6- Experience with graphics and optimizations for mobile game development.
7- Strong analysis and debugging skills.
8- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures.
9- A passionate and dedicated person who can work well with the team and gets the job done.
10- 2 years of Mobile Game development
11- Have published 3- 4 original Android app
12- Must have the basic knowledge of Sencha.
13- Experience with Android SDK
14- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
15- Experience with third- party libraries and APIs
16- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
17- The knowledge of Payment Gateway, Game Development will be advantagesResponsibilities:
18- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
19- Collaborate with cross- functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
20- Work with outside data sources and API’s
21- Unit- test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
22- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
23- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
566 total views, 1 today