- State/ Region: Gujarat
- Job location- City: Surat
- City (Other): surat
- Postal Code of the location: 395003
- Educational Qualifications: BCA, B.E, Btech, Computer Science, Engineering, MCA
- Salary Range: Above 5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: shantai Technologies Limited
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9909958500
- Listed: 2017-06-21 11:01 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
shantai Technologies Limited .
Near Falsawadi ,
ring road ,
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
– Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
– Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
– Implementation of security and data protection.
– Integration of data storage solutions redis, mongodb.
– Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop.
– Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
– Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS.
– Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less.
– Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
– Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
– User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
– Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
– Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
– Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
– Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
– Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Functional Area:Web server nodejs
Experience Required: 3+ Years
612 total views, 1 today