Telemarketing sales – Inside sales Job Vacancies in Chennai| Diploma in Marketing or Business related
- State/ Region: Tamil Nadu
- Job location- City: Chennai
- City (Other): chennai
- Postal Code of the location: 600010
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Independent recruiter
- Company or Consultancy Name: Swingers dance Inc
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 919003049411│[email protected]
- Listed: 2017-11-25 9:39 PM
- Expires: 33 days, 15 hours
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
The Swingers Dance Inc.
#101, star towers , 3rd floor, New Avadi Road,Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010, Tamil Nadu, India.
+91-44-48565604, +919003049411│[email protected]│www.swingersdance.com
Job Title: Inside Sales
Qualification: Diploma in Marketing or Business related field.
A candidate has to have experience in sales and marketing and should be thoroughly comfortable in the social media concepts in order to get the job of a social media strategist.
The Inside Sales job requires selling or presenting new business goods and services to established clients. The clients connect with an inside sales representative to place orders, inquire estimates, and lead times by fax, telephone, or email.
Most inside sales individual’s job is to build estimates on standard items, write purchases and connect relevant information on them to clients. The primary work includes monitoring and following up on the leads, the company produces based on web marketing.
An Inside Sales rep manages the venture performance activities and overall control between Customer Service office and outside sales department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Developing and achieving an area prospecting plan, accomplishing monthly or yearly targets
• Participating fully in services, events, skill building and professional development sessions.
• Identifying decision creators amongst the targeted leads to be able to start revenue process.
• Cooperating with Records administrator and Sales Manager to determine essential ideal strategies for revenue.
• Maintaining and growing the data source of leads of the organization.
• Outbound and incoming account control.
• Supporting the supplier interaction route throughout the revenue period.
• Attending revenue get together concerning revenue objectives or anticipates, confirming on market situation.
• Handling cancellations or changes in revenue purchase and connecting the changes with the relevant divisions.
• Coordinating with client support for position on purchases from relevant plant divisions in guaranteeing the shipping investment to clients is met.
• Collating and merging report on per month revenue performance per revenue employees, per item, per area or office, and per market.
• Providing effective item routines for end-user customers as well as for the merchants.
• Emphasizing products or services pros and cons, talking about credit terms, costing prices, and preparing revenue purchase reviews or forms.
• Creating and providing qualified chances to Records Supervisors where allowed.
• Capturing of precise and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
• Attending market conventions to develop market skills and to build network.
344 total views, 1 today