- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500032
- Educational Qualifications: Arts, BA, BBA, BCA, Bcom, B.E, BSc, Btech, Computer Science, Graduate, MBA, Under Graduate
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 200
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Independent recruiter
- Company or Consultancy Name: Karvy
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected] OR +91 7397745317
- Listed: 2017-09-09 10:27 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
BPO Jobs for Freshers in Hyderabad for Call Center Representatives.
12th pass BPO call center recruitment in Hyderabad for Freshers.
Role : Call Center Representative
Duration : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner.
Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Requirements & Key Competencies
Previous experience in a customer support role, Fresher’s are welcome
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Education and Experience
proficient in relevant computer applications
required language proficiency
knowledge of customer service principles and practices
knowledge of call center telephony and technology
some experience in a call center or customer service environment
good data entry and typing skills
knowledge of administration and clerical processes
475 total views, 0 today