- State/ Region: West Bengal
- Job location- City: Kolkata
- Postal Code of the location: 7000091
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass, BA, Engineering, PGDM
- Salary Range: 3-4 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Maclean Technologies
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Expires: 61 days, 17 hours
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Sector-5. Webel More
En-13,Antarishk Tech Park Building
Job Vacancy Description:
POSITION: IT Administrator
Duties: • Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk
- Update network applications as required
- Maintain daily tape backup and off-site tape storage
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Conduct technology training for new users
- Provide support to the Technology team
- Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users to enhance system productivity
- Assist in the development of training coursework and materials
- Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise
- Attend courses to develop and keep skills and knowledge current
- Comply with continuing education requirements
- Increase efficiencies, technical ability and interpersonal skills
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
- Complete special projects as requested Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree in Computer Technology or related field. Certifications such as MCP, A+ preferred. • Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years prior experience with providing workstation support.
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service is required. Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills required.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality.
- Perform regular IT audit to discover areas of weaknesses and fortify them.
- Work alongside other departments to achieve company goals and visions.
- Write and forward regular reports to the management.
- Provide solution to any complex IT related challenges in the organization.
Profile: 2-4 years experience in IT-admin field required, min educational qualification ISC or eqivalent
Salary: Min (25000) OR Hike on Current Salary
467 total views, 1 today
Job Description FOR GROUND STAFF MALE & FEMALE BOTH CAN APPLICABLE FOR THIS POST QUALIFICATION- 10th /12TH PASS TO Graduate SALARY-18-29 k -[per month]+PF+Mediclaim AGE- […]2018-03-08
126 total views, 0 today
We Offer Business opportunity at Your Locality. Earn Money while working from home in Kolkata. Franchises Business,District Head, Area Head, Super, Stockiest, franchise beauty parlour,franchise […]2017-11-12
1518 total views, 0 today
12th Pass Freshers Jobs in Kolkata for Customer Care Executives. Day, Evening & Night shifts Running!!! ( Choose Your Own Shift ) Get spot joining Opportunity […]2017-06-21
343 total views, 0 today