- State/ Region: Karnataka
- Job location- City: Bangalore
- Educational Qualifications: Bcom, B.E, BSc, Btech, MBA, MCA, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: 4-5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: two
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: FiniteHR Consulting Pvt Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: email@example.com
- Listed: 2015-04-22 12:03 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Our Client CMS Info systems is looking for Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer (Java)
About our Client: http://www.cmsitservices.com/
Job Designation: SOFTWARE ENGINEER/SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (JAVA)
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3+/5+ Years.
Latest IT Jobs for Java Developers-ETL in Bangalore. Hiring by-FiniteHR Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Design and development of software platforms/products/product components using Java EE
• Strong problem solving capability. Analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
• Participate in product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
• Ensure quality of developed code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Strong hands-on experience in coding and debugging Java EE applications.
• Proficiency with MySQL in designing and optimizing queries and stored procedures.
• Expert in Struts 2, spring, Hibernate and Web Services using REST/SOAP API’s.
• Experience in working with ETL tools like Talent is a plus.
• Experience in developing high performance and scalable web applications with large databases is a plus.
• Strong hands-on experience with multiple J2EE application/web servers
(Apache/JBoss/Tomcat) including configuration, deploying and debugging.
• Ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
• Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
• Prior product development experience is a plus.
• Exposure to working on high volume data driven applications will be a plus.
• Working knowledge of Linux.
• Team player with an inclusive approach to decision making.
• Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum and Test Driven Development is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Graduate(BE/B.Tech)/ Masters(ME/M.Tech/MS) in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute with 3+ years’(Software Engineer)/ 5+ years’ (Senior Software Engineer) hands-on software development experience.
This is an Immediate Opportunity candidate with less than one month notice will be
Please ignore this mail if the above profile doesn’t match with your current Job Role.
Thank you for your Valuable Time
Hoping for a Prompt Response!!!
FiniteHR Consulting Pvt Ltd
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.finitehr.com
1391 total views, 1 today