- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 502032
- Educational Qualifications: MCA
- Salary Range: Above 5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 01
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: OMNIENCE
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: email@example.com
- Listed: 2015-03-17 5:51 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Latest IT software jobs for the profile: Java / Lotus Notes Domino Developer. Hiring company: Omnience
We’re looking for a Java /Lotus Notes Domino Developer (both skills required) with a minimum of 4-6 years of Java/Lotus experience. Looking for a motivated, young and dynamic individual with willingness to learn quickly and develop applications. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to manage projects , work independently with minimal supervision, and have a strong desire to learn and accept new responsibilities. Familiarity with the Agile Software Development is desirable.
The candidate should have hands on experience — write code, complete programming, perform unit testing and debugging of application. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Key skills
Java experience (4 -6 yrs)
Java/core java/JSP /Web Services/Spring/Hibernate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Client : US based
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Role: Sr. Software Developer
How to apply for the job?
Contact Person: Srinivas
Email_Id : email@example.com
Company Profile: Omnience
Since 1983, Omnience, has been the global leader in marketing event management solutions, a key partner for Fortune 500 companies. The company’s technology and service offerings encompass a range of tools and expert services. Looking for highly talented and result oriented individuals who are willing to amalgamate their existing technical skill sets with new technologies and work on very large projects both in India and abroad. The individual will have the opportunity to work with a highly passionate team of professionals.
1464 total views, 1 today