- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500034
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- Salary Range: Above 5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Analytix Data Services
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Listed: 2016-02-29 5:22 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Analytix Data Services
1st floor, Aparna crest building, Road No 2, Banjara Hills
• Strong in Data warehousing concepts and been part of Data modeling & Understanding of data governance, data quality.
• ETL/Data profiling experience using OWB /ODI (Oracle Warehouse Builder / Oracle Data Integrator)
• Perform Analysis, design and development to maintain and enhance the current data warehouse environment.
• Map Source System Data to EDW.
• Define and capture Meta Data and rules associated with ETL processes.
• Query Tuning for performance.
• Knowledge over Deploying the Design and Executing the Data Integration Solution.
• Monitor the DWH and BI systems performance and integrity provide corrective and preventative maintenance as required.
• Strong in writing SQL, PL/SQL, XML.
• Support the development and validation required through the life cycle of the DWH and Business Intelligence systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security for data warehouse.
• Good in Shell / Perl Scripting and in UNIX/Linux.
• Using IKM Incremental Update and Control Append Knowledge modules for integrating the data into target databases.
• Experience on Slowly Changing Dimensions.
• Experience on ODI Knowledge Modules like, LKM, IKM, JKM, and CKM.
• Knowledge on designing steps of trigger based CDC (changed data capture) using JKM.
• Created load plans parallel and serial jobs in execution environment.
• Extensive experience in implementation, transformations, Procedures and execution of test plans for loading the data successfully into the targets.
• Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, team coordination and versed with Software Development processes.
789 total views, 1 today