- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi-NCR
- City (Other): NOIDA
- Postal Code of the location: 201301
- Educational Qualifications: BBA
- Salary Range: 4-5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 564
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Plum innovations
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: +91-9278888124
- Listed: 2015-06-25 6:07 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
H-159 , SECTOR-63,NOIDA
Sr. Business Development Manager in Advertising & Marketing Communication in Plum innovations company
Salary: INR 40,000 plus incentives and unique tools of trade
Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Communication / IT
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
We are looking for LIVE WIRES, who don’t mind grinding yet exciting life in pursuit of Business Development, Marketing Communications, Sales in Advertising & Media Network, Learning, Thrilling, et al.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will be charged with delivering our ground-breaking advertising solutions including but not limited to Digital, Print, Augmented Reality, Projection Mappings & Customized Branding to the world’s biggest brands and agencies.
You will drive our sales strategy by identifying and approaching target businesses in India and beyond demonstrating the unique value proposition we can deliver.
The role involves strategically developing, managing and coordinating with new client list. A highly demanding position, you will be in the field driving client acquisition and campaign execution whilst being well supported from our technical & creative heads.
We are looking for a commercial person with the experience of positioning bespoke creative and technical solutions to advertising agencies and global brands. A track record of delivering complex digital solutions via senior stake-holders is essential as is intimate knowledge of the advertising, IT services and media space.
• Create new client leads & maintain the relationships at a senior level
• High standards of client servicing
• Understand mechanics and intricacies of advertising ecosystem
• Manage stakeholders across advertisers and their agency roster
• Provide consultative approach to business development
• Insight-led solutions which solve specific marketing challenges
• Collaborate with design, tech, data, media to deliver complex/bespoke campaigns
• Raising revenue from Clients thereby ensuring optimum market penetration and achievement of targeted collection.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Up-to-date Knowledge and/or passion for FMCG, Advertising, Automotive, Finance/Pharma, Technology, Entertainment & Media sectors .
• 2-6 years of B2B sales experience (Ideally in advertising, digital or marketing)
• Proven track record hitting and exceeding sales targets
• Excellent client-handling skills
• Strategic mind-set focused around a value-add sales approach
• Agile and creative approach to business development
• Degree educated
• Should have basic knowledge of IT services (websites, applications, software)
Knowledge Sharing, learning & development:
Work closely with the affiliate team to develop new business proposals.
Adopt the performance management scheme by setting objectives, participating in performance reviews and building a personal development plan.
1331 total views, 1 today