- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Nasik
- City (Other): Pune
- Postal Code of the location: 422010
- Educational Qualifications: BA, BCA, B.E, Computer Science, Engineering, Graduate, MCA, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: Not to be disclosed
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 5-6
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: TechIndiana Pvt Ltd.
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9764014636
- Listed: 2015-06-10 2:07 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
32, 2nd Floor, Roongta Mall,
Ambad-Trimurti Chowk Link Road, Mahajan Nagar,
IT software jobs in Pune for Android Developers. Hiring company- TechIndiana Pvt Ltd, Mahajan Nagar, Nashik/Pune
The role holder should be able to decipher the business requirement into technical requirements, identify gaps in requirements, provide estimates, modify existing programs/ create new programs to satisfy the business requirement, test the application thoroughly and at the same time interact actively with the business users till project delivery.
Working on a single complex project, or multiple standard projects, as a Team member / Team leader.
Hands-on with iOS application development and should be able to work independently and if required guide team mates.
Good Analytical skills.
Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
Responsibilities to have included:
-Build/ Unit Testing in iOS application development Technology areas.
-Experience in a large commercial organization in a developer role
-Excellent communication skills to business and technical stakeholders
-Ability to translate business requirements into technical designs and interpret requirements into low level specifications
-Knowledge of configuration management tools & processes such SVN/GIT.
-End-to-end software development lifecycle
-Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
-Software development using Objective C, C .
Software development consisting of some of the following languages and technologies:
-Using Objective C and C.
-Hands-on with various versions of iOS.
-Hands-on with various versions of XCode, iOS simulator and Instruments.
-Webservices / knowledge of XML and Json.
-Unit testing frameworks like SensTesting kit.
-Databases like sqllite, coredata etc.
-Version Control Software ( SVN / CVS / GIT)
-Understanding of design patterns like MVC, singleton etc
1386 total views, 1 today