Briefing of the Job Opening
|Job location- City||Bangalore|
|City (Other)||Banashankari 3rd stage|
|Educational Qualifications||12th pass, Arts, BA, BBA, BCA, Bcom, BSc, MBA, MCA, Others|
|Salary Range||1-2 Lacs CTC|
|Work Experience Required||Fresher Experienced Both|
|Total number of openings for the Hiring||50|
|The Job Opening is being Published by||Company|
|Company or Consultancy Name||Leaftree Software LLP|
|How to apply for this Opening?||Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details|
|Contact Details for Applying to This Job||8431276874|
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
#1187,2nd Cross, 2nd Main, Hosakerehalli Banashankari 3rd stage, Bangalore- 560085
Full Job Description
Jobs in Bangalore for Business Development Executives. Business Development Executive required for Software sales. Sales marketing jobs in Software company in Bangalore.
Business Development Executive Job Description:
Vacancy Post: Business representative Managers (BRM),Software Sales
Work Place: Depending on their residential address ,working areas will be located within one area of Bangalore city.
Work time: 10 am to 6 pm, Mon – Friday.
Role: Software Enrollment of Business New Clients.
Business Development Executive POSITION OVERVIEW:
Leaftree Software is a Bangalore based company engaged in Web applications and Mobile Software. Presently company seek a regional area Business representatives across Bangalore city.64 Post vacancy are available and selected candidates are place in each areas of Bangalore.Generating New clients enrollment for our application is the role of Business representative Managers(BRM). Depending on their residential address ,working areas will be located. Complete training for 5 days will make selected candidates a perfect BRM’s.
Business Development Executive Job Role:
• Meet or exceed assigned activity quotas.
• Generating new enrollment opportunities and growth through prospecting, cold-calling, and market research within an assigned territory.
• Play a role in influencing the direction of our software by providing feedback on user workflow demand, competitor intelligence, and market trends. Exhibit a highly tenacious and confident approach to enrollment and strategy.
• Develop and execute a detailed business plan to manage and grow enrollment opportunities from within an assigned territory.
• Establish contact with decision makers through outbound calling and prospecting to generate opportunities and close sales.
• Conduct full spectrum sales process; qualification, needs analysis, product introduction and positioning, product demonstrations, and closing.
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of product positioning, product messaging, product capabilities, and competitive position.
• Develop skills to understand how to identify critical business needs and issues, effectively articulate the specific product capabilities to address those business issues.
• Attend and actively participate in all sales and product training.
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
1 + years of sales experience preferably in outside sales .Generate relationships with new customers; demonstrated ability to organize, multitask, and effectively communicate; ability to work in a high call volume environment ; ability to effectively report and present individual sales activity at monthly sales meetings; ability to consult, negotiate, advice, or persuade; excellent written, verbal, and probing and listening skills; excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team structure; excellent organizational and time management skills; strong phone presence; Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree Candidates or eligible.
Salary: INR 17500 pm to 45000 pm plus incentives.
Training and Support: Training period of 5 working days and Regular backend team support and technical team support provided.
Interview: Process conducted in 2 grounds and selected candidates forwarded to training.
Time of Interview: Every day between 3pm to 5pm.
Document for interview: Experience letter,Resume,Highest education marks card ,Address proof and ID proof.
Interview and Training Office Address:
Leaftree Software LLP,
#1187, 2nd main, 2nd cross,
Hosakerehalli,Banashankari 3rd stage
Contact: HR, +91-8431276874,9916162574
- Business Development Executive Vacancy in Ahmedabad for MBA…
- Require Male Business Development Executive in Hyderabad…
- Sales Marketing Executive Job Vacancy in Noida Sec 9 for Graduates
- Business Development Executive Jobs Hiring in Borivali West, Mumbai
- Customer Support Executive Vacancy in Cauvery Colony, Ejipura,…
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
Search Various Types of Jobs in India as per City
- BPO jobs in India
- IT-Software jobs in India
- Sales Marketing Business Jobs in India
- Jobs in Agra
- Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Jobs in Bangalore
- Jobs in Bhopal
- Jobs in Chandigarh
- Jobs in Chennai
- Jobs in Coimbatore
- Jobs in Dehradun
- Jobs in Delhi
- Jobs in Faridabad
- Jobs in Gurgaon
- Jobs in Hyderabad
- Jobs in Indore
- Jobs in Jaipur
- Jobs in Kolkata
- Jobs in Lucknow
- Jobs in Mumbai
- Jobs in Noida
- Jobs in Pune
- Jobs in Visakhapatnam Vizag
Jobs by Qualification
- 10th pass Vacancy
- 12th pass Vacancy
- Arts Stream Vacancy
- B.E Vacancy
- BA Pass Vacancy
- BBA Vacancy
- BCA vacancy
- Bcom Vacancy
- Bsc Vacancy
- Btech Vacancy
- Chemistry Vacancy
- Computer Science Vacancy
- Engineering Degree Vacancy
- English Vacancy
- Graduate Vacancy
- Hindi Vacancy
- Honors Vacancy
- Maths Vacancy
- MBA Vacancy
- MCA Vacancy
- PGDM Vacancy
- Phd Vacancy
- Physics Vacancy
- Post Graduate Vacancy