- State/ Region: Uttar Pradesh
- Job location- City: Noida
- Educational Qualifications: B.E, BSc, Btech, MCA
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: Not disclosed
- Listed: 2013-12-02 7:33 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
iQuest Consultants,Noida (U.P)
Android Developer wanted for Noida location. B.E/ Btech/ MCA/ Bsc/ Software Engineering candidates apply.
Fresh new software IT job opening for candidates from Noida,Delhi NCR locations. Submit your CV and apply online.
Main key skills for the Android Developer role are : Android, Core Java, J2ME, SOAP, REST, API, XML.
This Android application Developer opening is for one of our esteemed software IT related client companies in India.
Interested candidates plz submit their CV as soon as possible.
B.E/ Btech/ MCA/ Bsc/ Software Engineering degree holders apply for the vacancy.
Qualification requirement –
Must be above 65 % in all the Academic Qualifications.
Work experience and job profile requirements-
- Ought to have sturdy expertise in Core Java and J2ME (Mobile domain expertise).
- Must have strong proficiency in Android Application Development (Mobile domain exertise).
- Ought to have sound understanding of Android Architecture and Framework.
- Component Specific Skills.
- Module Appplications.
- Good working encounter on Native Applications (Calendar, Contacts and other mobile applications on Android Framework).
- Mutual understanding of Java Script, Shell Script and XML Parser.
- Good working encounter on SQLite and Linux Environment.
- Module Solutions.
- Good working encounter on Web Service Integration (SOAP, REST, API, XML ).
- Good working experience in SQLite and Linux Environment.
- Prospects having functioning experience with Server side development – Tomcat, JSP, Servlet and so on would be liked.
- Pertinent experience in Android: BE/B. Tech Degree (Year of passing and percentage Specialization)
How to apply for the vacancy?
submit your CV to [email protected]
1585 total views, 1 today