IT Software job Vacancies for Sr System Engineer/ Admin in Hyderabad with Preeminent Technology Company
- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- City (Other): Hitech City
- Postal Code of the location: 500082
- Educational Qualifications: Btech
- Salary Range: Above 5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: >5
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Preeminent Technology
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Listed: 2015-04-22 4:53 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have an immediate opening for an Sr. Systems Engineer in our Hyderabad office , preferably with experience working in the small to medium-sized business space. This is a full-time position with competitive salary, paid time off, paid holidays, and health benefits. An Sr. System Admin will work as part of our technical team, and is responsible for handling project management and execution, hands on technical work, assuming the role of trusted advisor and IT consultant to our small-business clients, and will provide ongoing support of our clients servers, workstations and infrastructure. Sr. System Admin will be adept at knowing which work to execute and which work to delegate to other members of our technical team. Sr. System Admin should also be able to verbally translate technical needs into business benefits that our valued clients understand.
The ideal candidate will excel at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, has preferably worked in a small- mid size business environment as a technical employee, and must possess strong time management and organizational skills. Working well with diverse personality types in various business environments and technical settings is a must. As an Sr. System Admin, you will be asked to provide guidance and technical leadership for our small business clients and other members of the technical team. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to influence others to achieve results, and has a great attitude and commitment to being a team player.
* Working with Windows Server
* Working with Active directory Domain Controllers
* Active Directory Domain migration experience. Ability to plan, design and deploy Migration.
* Strong Knowledge in Exchange 2003 / 2007 / 2010
* Must have had lead role in design and migration for Exchange 2010 upgrade
* Implementation expertise with SharePoint a must.
* Backup and recovery of AD / Exchange, maintenance, performance and security monitoring.
* Managing DNS, DHCP, IIS, DFS, RAS
* Group Policy Administration
* Managing Blackberry Enterprise server 5.x / 10.x
* Working with Server Hardware and Giving Remote support
* Working with VMWare ESX / vSphere
* Knowledge in Physical to VM Conversion
* Participate in meetings and conference calls related to support Proactively identify process improvements
* working with SAN / NAS devices
* Strong Knowledge and Remote Support
* TCP/IP network routing, communications ports (port-forwarding), and configuring hardware firewall rules
* Must have had lead role in design and implementation of Active Directory systems
* Strong written communication and documentation skills
* Domain-name registration and modification, authoritative DNS host changes
* DNS record types, modifying records and migrating domains and/or DNS hosts
* Configuring and troubleshooting network printing and scanning via TCP/IP
* Understanding and developing strategies for data protection via data backups and business-continuance planning for disaster-recovery situations
* Working with technical-support services to develop solutions to problems with various products’ support departments, including ISPs and hardware & software manufacturers
1410 total views, 1 today