- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500034
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Muditva industries pvt ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9912345187
- Listed: 2017-09-25 4:59 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
plot no:18,mithila nagar,banjara hills road no:12, hyderabad-34
No Of Positions: 2
Location : Hyderabad
Experience Required: 2 to 4 years
Interview Date: 26th September 2017 to 28th September 2017
Time: 11 A.M
Muditva is Looking for a Senior Visualiser Who is People Friendly, Tech Savvy, with Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills and Overall Experience of 0-2 Years. The Candidate Must and Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Convincing Power. Should be able to work with a Team.
Muditva provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the IT, ITES, Digital Content, Education, Medical, Financial, and Media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Visualisers are talented and skilled people able to bring creative ideas to life either digitally or in print. Usually working from a verbal brief or from a rough scamp scribbled down by a designer, they use their technical or artistic skills to create a ‘visual’.
Roles & Responsibilitis:
• Ideation & execution, understanding client requirement / brief, designing and delivering creative projects from conceptualization to final execution.
• Developing and maintaining our visual brand identity.
• Working on creative briefs to come up with eye catching designs that are compliant with the required platform.
• 4. Creating of all marketing related design including social media posts, online ads, emailers, WhatsApp messages, 2D videos along with collaterals required for offline communication.
• Works on several projects at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines. Is comfortable presenting and selling creative ideas to clients.
• Support the Designers by visualising the precise alignment between the design, the update copy and the client brand and assignment scope
• Proficiency in software applications primarily in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw.
• Should have good command over English language.
• Should have excellent presentation, layout skills and excellent design portfolio.
439 total views, 1 today