Senior Java developers Openings for Bangalore, Chennai for Java, J2EE, CGI, JSP, EJB, Struts, web technologies .Hiring by-Spectrosign
- State/ Region: Karnataka
- Job location- City: Bangalore
- Educational Qualifications: BA, BBA, BCA, Bcom, BSc, Btech, Computer Science, Engineering, English, Graduate, MBA, MCA, Others, PGDM, Physics, Post Graduate, Science Graduate, Phd, Under Graduate
- Salary Range: Not to be disclosed
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: Spectrosign Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Listed: 2015-03-24 11:13 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Spectrosign Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd,
Tel: +91 40 49434545
Latest Job openings in IT sector for Senior Java developers in Chennai and Bangalore
Key work skills required for the job: Java, J2EE, CGI, JSP, EJB, Struts, Architecture and Design of IT solutions , Rational Rose, ERwin, MS Office, and Visio
Education: software engineering, computer science
Greetings from Spectrosign!!!!
We are looking for Senior Java developer position.
Exp: 9+ Years
Location: Chennai /Bangalore
Work experience and job Skills required for the profile of Senior Java developers:
1. Strong expertise on Architecture and Design of IT solutions.
2. Experience with formal methodologies, such as RUP, and agile development approaches such as
eXtreme Programming (XP), and iterative development.
3. Demonstrated ability to design solutions using object-oriented (OO) techniques, patterns and
4. Representation of solutions using industry notations, such as the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
5. Exposure to entity-relationship (ER) modeling, and understanding of object-to-relational mapping approaches.
6. Working knowledge of tools such as Rational Rose, ERwin, MS Office, and Visio.
7. Expertise in the knowledge on Java, J2EE, CGI, JSP, EJB, Struts as well as web technologies.
8. Application platforms (WebLogic, WebSphere, iPlanet (SunONE), etc.).
9. Expertise on IP and security aspects.
10. Strong experience with MS Project and project planning methodologies.
11. Excellent problem solving, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills, combined with the ability to apply strong architecture design in a variety of situations.
12. Ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues, approaches and solutions.
Education, Certificates and Experience:
1. Four (4) year college degree or equivalent in software engineering, computer science, or business
2. Minimum of two (2) years Financial and/or Property/Casualty Insurance experience
How to apply for the above openings for Senior Java developers?
If you are interested,please share your profile to [email protected],if not please do share to your friends and colleagues.
1483 total views, 1 today