- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi
- Educational Qualifications: B.E
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 7
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Credo systemz
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. Sapiens offers core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, reinsurance and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software. The company has a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 200 financial services organizations worldwide. The Sapiens team of approximately 1,900 professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Job Vacancy Description:
Freshers Jobs in Delhi for Android Developers. Job for B.E/Btech/MCA.
Vacancies for Android Developers- 07
Skills : Android
- We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Responsibilities*Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform*Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.*Work with outside data sources and API’s.*
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.*Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.*
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. Requirements Graduate/Postgraduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. Proven software development experience.
- Proven working experience in Android development.*Have published at least one original Android app.*Experience with Android SDK.*Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.*Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
578 total views, 1 today
Similar Types of Job Openings
Some other Delhi Jobs Vacancies that you might be interested in...
“Dear Candidate, Greetings from People One HR Services! candidates who are looking to work Call center job in Malleshwarm, Here is a chance to get […]2015-06-25
1202 total views, 0 today
Fresher Candidates wanted for various call center companies in Delhi. Walkin to our office in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi. Apply for Customer Support Service Role * […]2015-04-10
1464 total views, 0 today