- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi
- Educational Qualifications: B.E
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 7
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Credo systemz
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Listed: 2017-06-23 10:04 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. Sapiens offers core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, reinsurance and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software. The company has a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 200 financial services organizations worldwide. The Sapiens team of approximately 1,900 professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Freshers Jobs in Delhi for Android Developers. Job for B.E/Btech/MCA.
Vacancies for Android Developers- 07
Skills : Android
- We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Responsibilities*Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform*Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.*Work with outside data sources and API’s.*
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.*Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.*
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. Requirements Graduate/Postgraduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. Proven software development experience.
- Proven working experience in Android development.*Have published at least one original Android app.*Experience with Android SDK.*Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.*Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
627 total views, 1 today