SAP Project Manager in Oil & Gas Sector in Abu dhabi, UAE for Mechanical /Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- State/ Region: Tamil Nadu
- Job location- City: Chennai
- City (Other): ABU DHABI
- Educational Qualifications: B.E
- Salary Range: Not to be disclosed
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: EKA STAFFING SOLUTIONS
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Expires: 123 days, 22 hours
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Once shortlisted the profile the face to face interview will happen in Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Vacancy Description:
Urgent Opening for SAP Project Manager in Oil & Gas Sector in Abu dhabi, UAE.
Location: Abu dhabi, UAE
Duration: 1 yr (min) & extendable
Type: Contract to Hire
Basic/ Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- 15+ years of total work experience with min 5 years in managing project(s) in refining and/ or petrochemical industry.
- Strong SAPIS- Oil Mid and Down- Stream supply chain process experience & knowledge is a must.
- Multiple Implementation Experience in SAPIS- Oil functionalities for customers in mid and down- stream industries, preferable in Middle East.
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of Project execution in Middle East and/ or abroad.
- Hold accountability to deliver assigned Project(s) with the appropriate level of quality, on time, on (or under) budgeted cost, and consistent with the contractual scope and standards & Specifications.
- Develop, maintain/ update, and implement a Project Quality Plan (PQP), MS Project schedule, and Project Execution Plan (PEP) for each assigned Project.
- Forecast requirements of resources required for successful execution of assigned Project(s) and to work with Implementing Partners to ensure that necessary resources are assigned.
- Liaise with/ support procurement specialist (buyer) to engage the services of vendors/ suppliers/ sub-contractors (as necessary) in support of execution of assigned Project(s).
- Proactively manage change orders that define changes (either in scope or delivery impact or both) for assigned Project(s) with Implementing Partners and with vendors/ sub-contractors/ suppliers.
- Regularly report project metrics for assigned Project(s).
- Forecast potential problems (like cost over-runs, schedule delays, technical and/ or resource constraints etc) to Management / Executive Sponsors and identify actions to mitigate/ nullify impact to assigned Project(s).
- Excellent knowledge of software like MS Project (OR Primavera), MS Office etc.
Salary: Approx. 10000 USD / month
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Project Management
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-IT
431 total views, 1 today
Urgent Requirement in Chandigarh for AB Must Experience on Tanker GRT: 5000 Salary: 500$ Joining within 10-15 Days Joining From Singapore Contact below details:- 8559060730 […]2015-12-07
738 total views, 0 today
VISA FOR SOUTH KOREA in 5 days We arrange VISA for SOUTH KOREA . JUST WE TAKE 5 WORKING DAYS. ECNR PASSPORT holders, age 20 […]2016-03-06
700 total views, 0 today
We are starting the process for a suitable job all over the world WITHOUT any advance amount. There are many openings are available, you just […]2016-03-07
616 total views, 1 today