Briefing of the Job Opening
|Job location- City||Chennai|
|City (Other)||ABU DHABI|
|Salary Range||Not to be disclosed|
|Work Experience Required||Experienced|
|Total number of openings for the Hiring||1|
|The Job Opening is being Published by||Placement agency-Consultancy|
|Company or Consultancy Name||EKA STAFFING SOLUTIONS|
|How to apply for this Opening?||Via the below mentioned contact details|
|Contact Details for Applying to This Job||[email protected]|
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Once shortlisted the profile the face to face interview will happen in Abu Dhabi UAE
Full Job Description
Urgent Opening for SAP Project Manager in Oil & Gas Sector in Abu dhabi, UAE.
Location: Abu dhabi, UAE
Duration: 1 yr (min) & extendable
Type: Contract to Hire
Basic/ Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- 15+ years of total work experience with min 5 years in managing project(s) in refining and/ or petrochemical industry.
- Strong SAPIS- Oil Mid and Down- Stream supply chain process experience & knowledge is a must.
- Multiple Implementation Experience in SAPIS- Oil functionalities for customers in mid and down- stream industries, preferable in Middle East.
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of Project execution in Middle East and/ or abroad.
- Hold accountability to deliver assigned Project(s) with the appropriate level of quality, on time, on (or under) budgeted cost, and consistent with the contractual scope and standards & Specifications.
- Develop, maintain/ update, and implement a Project Quality Plan (PQP), MS Project schedule, and Project Execution Plan (PEP) for each assigned Project.
- Forecast requirements of resources required for successful execution of assigned Project(s) and to work with Implementing Partners to ensure that necessary resources are assigned.
- Liaise with/ support procurement specialist (buyer) to engage the services of vendors/ suppliers/ sub-contractors (as necessary) in support of execution of assigned Project(s).
- Proactively manage change orders that define changes (either in scope or delivery impact or both) for assigned Project(s) with Implementing Partners and with vendors/ sub-contractors/ suppliers.
- Regularly report project metrics for assigned Project(s).
- Forecast potential problems (like cost over-runs, schedule delays, technical and/ or resource constraints etc) to Management / Executive Sponsors and identify actions to mitigate/ nullify impact to assigned Project(s).
- Excellent knowledge of software like MS Project (OR Primavera), MS Office etc.
Salary: Approx. 10000 USD / month
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Project Management
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-IT
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
Search Various Types of Jobs in India as per City
- BPO jobs in India
- IT-Software jobs in India
- Sales Marketing Business Jobs in India
- Jobs in Bangalore
- Jobs in Delhi-NCR
- Jobs in Gurgaon
- Jobs in Chennai
- Jobs in Delhi
- Jobs in Noida
- Jobs in Mumbai
- Jobs in Agra
- Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Jobs in Ajmer
- Jobs in Allahabad
- Jobs in Amritsar
- Jobs in Anand
- Jobs in Baroda
- Jobs in Bhopal
- Jobs in Chandigarh
- Jobs in Coimbatore
- Jobs in Dehradun
- Jobs in Faridabad
- Jobs in Ghaziabad
- Jobs in Hyderabad
- Jobs in Indore
- Jobs in Jaipur
- Jobs in Kolkata
- Jobs in Lucknow
- Jobs in Pune
- Jobs in Visakhapatnam Vizag