Sales Marketing Job Opening for Business Development Manager (BDM) in Kharadi, Pune with Aexonic Technologies Pvt Ltd Company
- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Pune
- City (Other): Kharadi, Pune
- Postal Code of the location: 411014
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- Salary Range: Not to be disclosed
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 02
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Aexonic Technologies Pvt Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: Contact Detail: Office address: Aexonic Technologies Private Limited 503, Pride Icon Opposite HP petrol pump Kharadi Mundhawa Bypass road, Pune Email ID: [email protected] Phone No: 020 64007191
- Listed: 2015-04-03 12:14 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Walk-in on 8th April 2015 at 11am to 1pm for Business Development Manager
Aexonic Technologies Private Limited
503, Pride Icon
Opposite HP petrol pump
Kharadi Mundhawa Bypass road, Kharadi, Pune
Email ID: [email protected] Phone No: 020 64007191
Sales Marketing Business Jobs in Pune for Business Development Managers. Hiring company: Aexonic Technologies Pvt Ltd
Position: BDM Developer
Number of positions: 02
Experience required: 4-7 Year
Budget: Profit sharing
Work location: Pune
We have two different positions for BDM profile.
1) Candidate must have experience in staffing and sub-contracting.
4 and above years of experience in Account Management & Business Development for IT Staffing process, identify new clients for providing staffing and recruitment solutions.
Strong connect with direct customers & clients hiring Managers and other avenues to generate the staffing business/requirements and liable to generate a new business opportunities from existing clients.
Work closely with recruiting team to ensure deliver the customers and responsible for achieving the agreed business targets of individual & team.
Should be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude and must be target driven and able to thrive in a time pressured environment
Successful Sales record in the IT Staffing and Consulting Industry.
Excellent communication skills
2) Evaluates software contract spend and utilization in a given organization. Must then be able to optimize spending patterns, technology usage and implementation strategies.
Grows and maintains existing customer and partner relationships in territory by utilizing question based selling methods to ascertain customers’ needs in order to craft relevant solutions encompassing software licensing and/or technology related services
Supports marketing related events, seminars, mailings and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas
1485 total views, 1 today